WordPress Web Design for Nonprofits
Unlock growth potential for your nonprofit with an inviting, easy-to-use WordPress website that connects with your primary audiences — whether they be donors, volunteers, service recipients, or grant applicants. Building a compelling website that is optimized for search engines will help ensure that your nonprofit’s website can be found in today’s crowded and increasingly noisy online landscape.
Your custom nonprofit website will highlight your mission, vision, and offerings in a visually compelling way with an underlying focus on growth, conversion, and visibility. Using responsive web design, your website will function seamlessly across all devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones so that website visitors can connect from wherever they are.
Let’s elevate your nonprofit with a professional website that amplifies your mission and converts.
As a seasoned Web designer with extensive experience crafting and working on websites in the nonprofit sector, my passion lies in creating impactful websites for nonprofit organizations that help them grow in measurable ways. Your website will be designed to position your nonprofit’s mission and work in an intuitive and easy-to-use way, attract new donors, and strengthen credibility.
Working with me often helps ease tech-related stress for “non-techie” folks. When you provide the written copy and any existing branding assets, I’ll handle the website design and build giving you peace of mind and more time to focus more on what you do best.
AMPLIFY YOUR MISSION
Improve visibility and connection.
With an inviting yet strategic website design, we’ll shine a light on your unique mission, vision, and services. Cost-effective web design makes it easy to invest in the growth of your non-profit while maintaining quality and care. Let’s embark on this journey together and unlock the full potential of your nonprofit website.
CONNECT & GROW
Make a meaningful impact with your website.
Your website is often the first impression potential donors and service recipients make of your nonprofit. Your website will communicate your mission, vision and values, establish or strengthen a strong brand identity, and make a lasting impression on anyone who visits your site.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TIME
Reduce your workload and stress.
When you work with me to design and build your nonprofit website, you’ll be reducing several significant marketing and development-related tasks on your busy to-do-list. I will help save you valuable time, money, and energy so you can focus on what you do best!
Creating an inviting and easy-to-use website that reflects your nonprofit and converts is my priority. Your custom website will include:
- User-Friendly Navigation: The website will include intuitive navigation that allows users to easily find the information they are seeking. Clear menu structures, search functionality, and logical organization of content help users navigate the site effortlessly.
- Responsive Design: Your website will be responsive, meaning it adapts to different screen sizes and devices. This ensures a consistent and user-friendly experience across desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Professional and Trustworthy Appearance: Your website will convey professionalism, credibility, and trustworthiness. The use of high-quality visuals, appropriate color schemes, and well-written content will establish a positive impression.
- Clear and Concise Information: Your website will display your essential information in a clear and concise, yet engaging way. Important details such as your mission and evidential examples of your organization’s impact will be easily accessible and digestible.
- Visual Appeal: Your website’s look and feel plays a significant role in engaging website visitors and making a solid first impression. Well-chosen images, typography, and layout will enhance the overall visual appeal of the website, making it more inviting and compelling.
- Call-to-Action: Your website will include clear call-to-action elements that make it easy for visitors to take desired actions, such as making a donation, applying to become a volunteer, signing up for an event or newsletter, or purchasing a product or service.
- Mobile Optimization: With the sky-rocketing use of mobile devices, your website will be optimized for mobile browsing. This ensures that no matter what size device, your website visitors will have a seamless and easy-to-use experience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): A well-designed website incorporates foundational SEO principles to improve its visibility in search engine results. This involves optimizing page titles, meta descriptions, and using relevant keywords to increase organic traffic.
- Integration of Social Proof: Testimonials, reviews, and case studies can provide social proof and help build trust with potential donors, volunteers, and other target audiences. Integrating these elements into the website design enhance credibility and encourage connection as well as action.
- Links to Social Media, Donation Services: If you have links to social media or professional profiles, we will incorporate these as well as any third party online donation services.
Heather was wonderful to work with! She took her time to talk to leadership to see what our needs and wishes were for the new website and offered her own ideas for featuring our work. The website turned out better than we could have hoped for and Heather was quick to respond when edits were needed.
– Van Nguyen, Project Feast
Heather has been our web support and maintenance technician for several years now. We’ve had three instances where her expertise saved us from near disaster. Her prompt, professional response to our needs have been first-rate, and she’s sensitive to the needs of a non-profit organization like ours. Day is New Creative is an important part of our technology management AND our risk management strategy.
– Scott Kovacs, Medieval Women’s Choir