Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Upgrade Package
GA4 Property creation and installation on a WordPress or Shopify website.
Google Analytics 4, also known as GA4, is the latest version of Google Analytics that provides insights into customer behavior and user experience on websites and mobile apps. The deadline for upgrading to GA4 is June 30th, 2023, after which time the previous version of Google Analytics, Universal Analytics, will no longer be supported.
So what does this mean for businesses? First and foremost, it means that if you haven’t already upgraded to GA4, you need to do so before the June 30th deadline. Failure to upgrade could result in a loss of data and insights, as well as missed opportunities to continue having access to information related to how people are using your website, the most popular pages, referral sources, and more.
- New GA4 property created on your Google Analytics account.
- Updated tracking code installed on your WordPress or Shopify website
- Testing and validation: the new GA4 property will be tested and validated to ensure it is working correctly and gathering data from your website. This may involve running some tests and comparing the data between GA4 and Universal Analytics over a 24-72 hour period.
- Installation of the Google Site Kit plugin on your WordPress website for analytics access from your WordPress dashboard.
- Review your previous GA property to assess if any goals or reports need to be reconfigured and advise client on any additional associated costs.
What’s not included:
- Advanced report or dashboard creation. If you need this, let me know and I will provide a quote.
- Google ads integration.